Last Updated: November 20, 2018
Active Date: November 21, 2018
This GTAVKRUTKA Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between Advanced Gaming Technologies (“GTAVKRUTKA”, “GTAVKRUTKA.com” or “we”) and the entity or person (“you”, “your”, or “user”) who registered on the GTAVKRUTKA registration page to receive software, goods or services coded and provided by Advanced Gaming Technologies that apply to video games.
Section A: General Terms1. All customers who purchase from GTAVKRUTKA must agree to have read all agreements fully and are required to provide an electronic signature confirming to have read all agreements.
2. All customers who purchase goods or services from GTAVKRUTKA automatically agree to this Terms and Conditions.
3. Upon purchasing a product or service from GTAVKRUTKA.com or any subpages or subsites, all customers understand that they are responsible for determining if said product’s or services nature will conflict with the policies of products said product is compatible with and determining if the risk from any violations this compatibility may or will create.
4. GTAVKRUTKA, employees, nor Advanced Gaming Technologies as entities take no responsibility for the risks taken by customers. If a customer decides to purchase a product or service that voids a warranty or violates the terms of another entity for online play/gaming, the sole responsibility for any consequences remain with the customer.
5. GTAVKRUTKA will be the responsible party for all information exchanged over the GTAVKRUTKA website, subpages and subsites. GTAVKRUTKA will never handle sensitive information off the websites such as logins, payment information, conducting a payment or requesting personal information.
Section B: Dispute Terms
1. Before initiating a dispute, customers are asked to call or email us directly and wait 24 hours before taking further action.
2. All dispute policies include terms that require time periods to be measured. All communications between us and customers will be either via our Message System on the website which shows time stamps in mountain time, email or via text message to ensure that time periods and times of events are accurately measured.
NOTE: After boosting itself, any messages containing your personal information will be deleted immediately due to our security standards.
1. What does this Policy apply to?
This Policy applies to the https://gtavkrutka.com website, including all subpages and successor pages (collectively referred to as the “Website”), and also applies to all software, goods and services that we offer. This Policy does not apply to any website, product or service of any third-party company even if the website links to (or is linked from) our Website. By using our Website or Services, you are accepting the practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, delete all cookies from your browser cache after visiting our Website and do not visit or use our Website or Services. Your continued use of our Website or Services signifies your acceptance of this Policy.
2. Information Collection and Use
Broadly speaking, information is being collected in three ways: (1) when you provide it directly to us, (2) when we obtain verification information about you, your payment or your company through trusted third parties (e.g. PayPal, banks, credit bureaus), and (3) passively through technology such as “cookies”.
The term “Personal Information”, as used in this Policy, refers to any information that can be used to identify a specific person, or any anonymous information (e.g., IP Address) that is linked to a specific person. Personal information does not include information that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that it can no longer be reasonably associated with a specific person.
Cookies and Web Server Logs
Similar to many commercial websites, we utilize “cookies” and other technologies to collect non-personally-identifiable information. “Cookies” are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a website. Cookies store information accessed through your browser to streamline activities on related web sites, and make the online experience easier and more personalized. Information gathered through cookies and web-server log files may include information such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, IP addresses, links to/from any page, and time spent at a site. We use cookie data to measure web traffic and usage activity on our Website for purposes of improving and enhancing the functionality of our Website, to look for possible fraudulent activity, and to provide to institutions in the event of a fraudulent dispute based on fraudulent authorization. Cookies also allow our servers to remember your account information for future visits and to provide personalized and streamlined information across related pages on our Website and also across other websites or application. Log files are used to monitor, measure, analyze, improve, and troubleshoot our Services. You can choose to disable cookies for our Website but this may limit your ability to use our Website and Services;
Children’s Online Privacy Act
Our Website and Services are directed to the general public. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that children under the age of 13 are accessing our Website or using our Services. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, that specific information will be permanently deleted immediately.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
GTAVKRUTKA in any circumstance does not and will not sell, rent or disclose your Personal Information to any third party entities, marketers or advertising engines gateways. We may share your Personal Information with trusted third parties who are integral to the operation of our Website and Services, including but not limited to payment processors (PayPal) and verification services, as well as any third parties that you have directly authorized to receive your Personal Information (PayPal). We may store your Personal Information in locations outside the direct control of GTAVKRUTKA, for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers. div>